My jenkins job tracks multiple branches and triggers builds if there are
changes to any of those branches. For example I have multiple branch
specifiers added to my job -

origin/release**

origin/develop

The job is working fine when there are merges to any of these branches.

In some cases I want to be able to specify/input a branch to pull the
source and build from. I can add a build parameter for "BranchOverride" for
user input but how can I accomplish that considering I have the branch
specifiers already set?

Any ideas on implementing this?