I have the first, username and password.  I didn't do an id or description,
is that bad?
I will try to add another one to see if maybe I type something wrong.

I though everything was good because when I had wrong data I get a big red
warning that it couldn't authenticate.

This is unfortunate as I was hoping I did something wrong.  I guess I have
to try and install older version.