Hi,

So I install Jenkins on another mac, this one using my home network with no
firewalls.  I still can't get it to work.  Here is my log, also using the
older git plugin, here is the log, different error but still unable to
process git request.

using .gitcredentials to set credentials
 > git config --local credential.username voltage-builder # timeout=10
 > git config --local credential.helper store
--file=/Users/Shared/Jenkins/tmp/git3983407691039161185.credentials #
timeout=10
 > git -c core.askpass=true fetch --tags --progress
https://github.com/MyAccount/Sample +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
ERROR: Timeout after 10 minutes
 > git config --local --remove-section credential # timeout=10
ERROR: Error fetching remote repo 'origin'
hudson.plugins.git.GitException: Failed to fetch from
https://github.com/MyAccount/Sample
        at hudson.plugins.git.GitSCM.fetchFrom(GitSCM.java:799)
        at hudson.plugins.git.GitSCM.retrieveChanges(GitSCM.java:1055)
        at hudson.plugins.git.GitSCM.checkout(GitSCM.java:1086)
        at hudson.scm.SCM.checkout(SCM.java:495)
        at hudson.model.AbstractProject.checkout(AbstractProject.java:1269)
        at
hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.defaultCheckout(AbstractBuild.java:604)
        at jenkins.scm.SCMCheckoutStrategy.checkout(SCMCheckoutStrategy.java:86)
        at
hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.run(AbstractBuild.java:529)
        at hudson.model.Run.execute(Run.java:1741)
        at hudson.model.FreeStyleBuild.run(FreeStyleBuild.java:43)
        at hudson.model.ResourceController.execute(ResourceController.java:98)
        at hudson.model.Executor.run(Executor.java:410)
Caused by: hudson.plugins.git.GitException: Command "git -c
core.askpass=true fetch --tags --progress
https://github.com/MyAccount/Sample +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*"
returned status code 143:
stdout:
stderr:
        at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.launchCommandIn(CliGitAPIImpl.java:1740)
        at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.launchCommandWithCredentials(CliGitAPIImpl.java:1476)
        at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.access$300(CliGitAPIImpl.java:63)
        at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl$1.execute(CliGitAPIImpl.java:314)
        at hudson.plugins.git.GitSCM.fetchFrom(GitSCM.java:797)
        ... 11 more
ERROR: null
Finished: FAILURE

Anyone gotten Jenkins to work with Mac and Git before?  If so can you let me
know the step you did to get it working?

Here was my step,

Download Jenkins, run the install.

Install the plugin from Manage Plugin
Make a project, add credentials.