Hi Team,

Is there any way to control "git pull" or not pull using build parameters
or some conditional checks for a job.
I have a job in which I want to git pull only some of the times, basically
at will I want to avoid pulling ( if it was related to commit message etc I
could do from advance settings of git plugin like mentioned here
https://github.com/jenkinsci/git-plugin/pull/49 but I want to control it
from build parameter )
1 way I think is, I can introduce a build step where I read the passed
build parameter & control git pull my own native way rather than using the
Git plugin(under source code management). Is there any better elegant way
with Git Plugin itself?

Thanks,
pooja