It's happening with both 3.0.0 and 2.4.4. (We just upgraded to 3.0.0 to see if that would help; alas, it did not.)

--gary

On 9/20/16 17:29, Mark Waite wrote:
Did your Jenkins server recently upgrade to git plugin 3.0.0? There has been at least one report of authentication issues on a Mac running git plugin 3.0.0.

If so, then you might check if a revert of the upgrade to git plugin 3.0.0 resolves the issue.

Mark Waite