Hi all,

I am looking for some way to email the test results from the Jenkins to the
recipients in a nice format After my test executes the console logs are
generated in jenkins. I have installed the extended E-mail Plugin for email
and configured the smtp server. The test also generates the JUNIT.xml which
contains Pass/Fail results but doesn't contain the failure reason which
needs to be retrieved from the console logs.

The Email-Plugin emails the results but it is either truncated or not the
format I want it. Is there any other plugin I need to use which will
retrieve the failure reason from the console log and email the results
similar to below:

I want Something like the below in a table  :

TestCase Name |  Status |  Link |  Failure Reason

Is there a better way or example for Email reporting in Jenkins to suffice
my requirement? If so what are the other tools/plugins I should install and
the way I can achieve this? I saw the customise email reporting can be
achieved through jelly script. Can someone provide me an example jelly
script for email reporting ?

https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Email-ext+plugin#Email-extplugin-Advancedconfiguration

I will appreciate if some one can help me in this regard?

Regards
Pradeep