Both host and docker are latest version.

From: bmat...@gmail.com [mailto:bmat...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Baptiste Mathus
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 1:36 PM
To: Hung Suen <suen...@gmail.com>; jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Jenkins hosted in container is offline

(Switching to users ML)

That rings an distant old bell to me. Having no network in the container. I
think I had that in the past. Something about resolv.conf being handled with
the local DNS manager on Ubuntu or something, had to force or override the DNS
to let containers have network access.

What is your host platform? What is the output of docker info/docker version?