Hi

I was playing with JenkinsFiles and Organization folders (multi-branch
pipeline) and I was wondering:
Is there is any guarantee the 'checkout scm' command would checkout the
exact same revision on all node, even if new commits are pushed before the
build is finished ?
Also, I saw an environment variable that gives the branch name
(BRANCH_NAME) but nothing for the revision.
Do I have to call a git command after the 'checkout scm' command to extract
the sha1 so I can stamp the build output properly ? (something like 'git
rev-parse HEAD')

Here's a test jenkinsfile I'm using:

stage 'build'

parallel (