You'll need to downgrade git client plugin back to the previous version.
The git client plugin upgrade from 1.x to 2.0 introduces a breaking change
by switching from JGit 3 to JGit 4, and by changing from Java 6 compatible
to Java 7 compatible and by switching from requiring a minimum of Jenkins
1.532 to a minimum of Jenkins 1.625.

Unfortunately, the JGit API does not retain full compatibility between JGit
3 and JGit 4.  That "no such method exception" is one of the indicators of
that incompatibility.

A work around can be applied to a future version of the gerrit trigger
plugin, as was used in the git plugin.  The maintainer of the gerrtit
trigger plugin can contact me for more details if they are needed.

Mark Waite