Not sure I understand. Are you saying you had that checkbox before in
pipeline jobs.
Or did you just tried pipeline for the first time after the upgrade?

If the latter, then it's expected. That field doesn't make sense on a
pipeline since you express where it runs through code (and you can switch
on many nodes during the build)

Cheers