Hi Folks,

I need your advice badly.. We are Maintaining  2 GIT repo for handling
code.

1. *Core repo*: This repo contains the core files which is commonly used
for all the projects as a core base files.
2. *Site repo*: This repo contains the site wise file which will merge with
core while GIT deployment.

Both CORE and SITE will get merged with each other while doing the GIT
deployment.  We maintain the CORE plugins in the *core repo* and site wise
plugins in *site repo. *So both the repo will contain the same folder name
called "WP-CONTENT" which contain core plugins in core repo and site
plugins in site repo. Both the folder will get merged while deploying the
code thru GIT. I want to make this process automate thru *JENKIN deployment*
but
it is not happening.

I would like you guys share your esteemed knowledge to make this sort out..

Thanks,
Kamlesh