Does anyone have the LDAP
plugin https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/LDAP+Plugin working
successfully with Jenkins 2.0 ?  I installed and configured the LDAP plugin
with Jenkins 2.7.4 and it doesn't work as expected (got *server certificate
change is restricted during renegotiation)*.

I downloaded the plugin source code, but got compile errors when tried to
build with Jenkins 2.7.4 version. The class
hudson.tasks.MailAddressResolver is not found.