This is a bug in the Reverse Proxy Auth Plugin. No plugin should ever depend on
internal-only URLs of other plugins used e.g. for form validation or
autocompletion (or even the Java API creating them).

In this case, this change renamed doServerCheck to doCheckServer, removing the
/serverCheck URL:
https://github.com/jenkinsci/ldap-plugin/commit/0f4e172636d4ccd2eccecf632253c7673bab9fe4

You may be able to just ignore the error.