Hello Developers/Users,

I'm new to Jenkins and plugin development. I have minimal idea about CI and
plugin development, which I acquired through Google.

However, I have my work to integrate Polarion PLM tool with Jenkins.
Whenever there’s a major source code commit in SVN, user will deploy the
build through Jenkins.

The tasks are,

   1.

   In Jenkins, I need to start HiL testing, a test set, via Polarion, which
   in turn triggers the Automation suite.
   2.

   After the tests have been executed, Jenkins should import the test
   results via Polarion.

For the above tasks, I need a plugin between Jenkins and Polarion.

Can I know if there is any plugin already available for the above
functionalities or a similar plugin where I can modify it to my
requirements or do I need to start with a new plugin development?

In case of new plugin development, please direct me towards the path on how
to develop a plugin i.e., IDE, pluging and scripting/programming knowledge
required.

Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Cheers,

Parikshith