I'm using github enterprise (GHE) and Jenkins 2.17. I have a working
parameterized pipeline. Now I'm interested in having that run every time code
is pushed to GHE. I have the GHE side setup to send a push notification.

The green checkmark seems to suggest that GHE can successfully post the event
to Jenkins.

I have checked the box to have the build trigger when a change is pushed.

Hook for repo it-cloud-services/cloud-portal-automation-api on github.hpe.com
failed to be registered or were removed. More info can be found on global
manage page. This message will be dismissed if Jenkins receives a PING event
from repo or repo will be ignored in global configuration.

I can't find much information on this error and I'm not sure where to go next.
Any ideas to help me troubleshoot this?