It's worth adding further details about what you did to see that error and
also what plugins/jenkins versions are installed. Then you can get more
accurate answers though.

What Stackoverflow means:
-
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22182669/what-actually-causes-a-stack-overflow-error

Just googling a bit that particular Class name from the attached stacktrace
I've found the below jira reference:
- https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-35432

Cheers