Hello,

I noticed that for some times now, jenkins is quite slow on first
connection. After the first connection, jenkins is quick to react.
I was looking in the logs of jenkins and I noticed this:

Infos: Started Gravatar periodic lookup
oct. 14, 2016 8:23:56 AM hudson.model.AsyncPeriodicWork$1 run
Infos: Finished Gravatar periodic lookup. 29 271 ms

I will try to remove the plugin related to gravatar and see what happens.

Yann