just found some info and by trial and error:
emailext body: '${JELLY_SCRIPT,template="myFilePath.jelly"}'

I try the old groovy template without success.
'${GROOVY_SCRIPT,template="myFilePath.template"}'  <-- does not work

I also found that Windows path are not supported \ are not compatible into
the path, have to replace: mypath.replaceAll('\\', '/')

For the token I'm still checking if everything works but if this may help.
Also, if a variable is not found, nothing seem to be output or only an
error sometime. So I' putting back each block per block until I get
everything back on track.