Hi,

I have a bit of code that looks like this

        def source_folder_name = "${pwd()}/${destination}"
        def source_folder = new File(source_folder_name)
        if (!source_folder.exists())
        {
            echo "Source folder ${source_folder_name} does not exist"
        }
        else
        {
            echo "Deleting folder ${source_folder_name}"
            source_folder.deleteDir()
        }

Now on Linux (on the master) it works fine.

On Windows (on a slave) it insists the folder does not exist, even though
it does.

The folder is on the local machine in both cases.

I have tried replacing all forward slashes in the path with backslashes,
and vice-versa but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

Am I missing something?