Hi All,

I have resolved the above error with some trial and error but not sure
whether this is 100% work for others or not, but what I did I am sharing my
experience.

Steps
----------

   1. *service jenkins stop *or *sudo /etc/init.d/jenkins stop*
   2. Make sure all services are stopped. Even u should not be able to
   access the jenkins url from browser.
   3. check the *rpm -qa|grep jenkins*. It will show your jenkins rpm
   package.
   4. Run the find / -name jenkins to check where and all jenkins is used.

   [root@localhost]# *find / -name "jenkins"*
   /etc/rc.d/init.d/jenkins
   /etc/logrotate.d/jenkins
   /etc/sysconfig/jenkins
   /usr/lib/jenkins
   /var/lib/jenkins
   /var/cache/jenkins
   /var/cache/yum/jenkins
   /var/log/jenkins
   [root@localhost]#
   5. Take backup of */var/lib/jenkins/* folders to */var/lib/jenkins.old*
   6.

   Now run the *"rpm -e --nodeps jenkins-1.651.3-1.1"* to remove the
   package.
   7. Repeat Step 4 again and make sure */var/cache/jenkins* and
   */var/cache/yum/jenkins* are the two directories which remains
   8. Now run *"rpm -ivh /etc/yum.repos.d/jenkins-1.651.3-1.1.noarch.rpm" *to
   install the jenkins package
   9. Run *"service jenkins start"* so that it will listen on port *8080*
   10. Open the jenkins url with IP and Port.
   11. Create a free-style project with some name and make sure the project
   should be created in */var/lib/jenkins/jobs*
   12. Configure the necessary steps such as JDK Installation, Ant
   installations etc., in manage jenkins options.
   13. Now run the build for your project without configuring *build.xml*
   path, so that it will create a workspace folder in
*/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/<project
   name>*
   14. Now copy the *build.xml* file from existing project and put the file
   in */var/lib/jenkins/workspace/<project name>*
   15. Build project from Jenkins.
   16. Try to resolve script label errors such as it will complain for lib,
   src folders not found and copy/create those folders to resolve the
   compilation errors.
   17. Once done with all errors try to run the build again so that you
   will get Build Successful.
   18. Make sure you copy/create src and lib folder and don't copy/create
   the target folder.
   19. Make sure target folder must be created automatically by Jenkins
   with jenkins ownership and jenkins file permission. Rest all may be root
   owner and root file permission.
   20. Now configure the junit report and email notifications to get the
   build reports in email.