Hi Teichner,

I don't know if I've understood you correctly, but I usually configure my
jobs with:

   - Build Triggers > Poll SCM

With this option you specify when you want to check your SCM (e.g. hourly,
every 2 hours, ...) and a new build is executed *only if changes are
detected from the last build*. Is that you're looking for?

Best regards,