All,

I am currently running the following setup:

Jenkins 2.0
ClearCase Plugin 1.6.2
Multijob Plugin 1.21
JUnit Plugin 1.6

I have a (crude example of a) matrix job in which each axis slave runs
a different set of tests as follows:

User-defined Axis #1
Name: TYPE
Values: Windows Linux

User-defined Axis #2
Name: SOFTWARE
Values: Fourier DSP Prime

Each combination runs a different set of tests i.e. Windows/Fourier is
a different set of tests than Linux/Fourier.

When I execute the Google test output, each test gets saved off with a
different filename and in a different path such as:

%CLEARCASE_VIEWPATH%\VOB\%TYPE%\Builds\UnitTest%SOFTWARE%.exe
--gtest_output=xml:%CLEARCASE_VIEWPATH%\Results_%TYPE%_%SOFTWARE%.xml

which can resolve to the following as an example:

E:\VOB\Linux\Builds\UnitTestPrime.exe
--gtest_output=xml:E:\Results_Linux_Prime.xml

My issue comes when I attempt to publish the Junit test result report.
It doesn't appear that the JUnit plugin supports either environment
variables or axis labels.

I've got the above matrix job example with the following Test report
XMLs section:

${CLEARCASE_VIEWPATH}\Results_${TYPE}_${SOFTWARE}.xml

and the plugin is telling me that the string doesn't match anything:

'${CLEARCASE_VIEWPATH}\Results_${TYPE}_${SOFTWARE}.xml' doesn't match
anything: even '${CLEARCASE_VIEWPATH}' doesn't exist.

I can't use wildcards in any fashion because then it will aggregate
all the results together on each axis on each subsequent slave job
build which is incorrect.

Does anyone know if post-build actions are exposed to environment
variables and/or axis labels in a matrix job?

Let me know if any additional information is needed.

Thanks,
Chris