Hi,

Does anybody have a working example apache conf running jenkins on a
different machine to apache?

Things were working fine whilst I was accessing jenkins directly, but I
need to do it through Apache.

Jenkins is running on a different machine to Apache.

Access to Jenkins works, with a redirect to https. Though the manage
jenkins page indicated that the reverse proxy is not correctly set up.

But now when I try to launch a slave, it fails

On Windows I normally do it with the button on the slave node page, I get a
dialog that says

"Unable to launch the application"
Name Agent for Asus K51
Publisher: Jenkins project
Location: https://

On OSX I use the command line shown on the node page.

I get

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException protocol =
https host = null

In both cases it seems to be showing a location of https://

But I have no idea why it would do that, the jenkins url is set