Hi,
     We are using jenkins pipeline with github organization. The github
hooks are setup by the plugin and there are notifications coming to the
repo AFAIK. In the jenkins logs we could see "Received POST for
https://github.com/Revature/core"; but the builds aren't being triggered.
And our jenkinsfile has this

properties([pipelineTriggers([[$class: 'GitHubPushTrigger']])])

But even with this builds aren't triggered automatically. What are we
missing?

Thanks
Naveen