Hi,

I am not able to resolve this issue I have no idea what I have done wrong,
can anyone please help me regarding this issue. I have attached the error
message in the attachment.

Building in workspace C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\test
 > git.exe rev-parse --is-inside-work-tree # timeout=10
Fetching changes from the remote Git repository
 > git.exe config remote.origin.url
 > https://saitharu...@bitbucket.org/mmanche_bitbucket/winzonepoc.git #
 > timeout=10
Fetching upstream changes from
https://saitharu...@bitbucket.org/mmanche_bitbucket/winzonepoc.git
 > git.exe --version # timeout=10
using GIT_ASKPASS to set credentials
 > git.exe fetch --tags --progress
 > https://saitharu...@bitbucket.org/mmanche_bitbucket/winzonepoc.git
 > +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
ERROR: Timeout after 10 minutes
ERROR: Error fetching remote repo 'origin'
hudson.plugins.git.GitException: Failed to fetch from
https://saitharu...@bitbucket.org/mmanche_bitbucket/winzonepoc.git
        at hudson.plugins.git.GitSCM.fetchFrom(GitSCM.java:797)
        at hudson.plugins.git.GitSCM.retrieveChanges(GitSCM.java:1051)
        at hudson.plugins.git.GitSCM.checkout(GitSCM.java:1082)
        at hudson.scm.SCM.checkout(SCM.java:495)
        at hudson.model.AbstractProject.checkout(AbstractProject.java:1278)
        at
hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.defaultCheckout(AbstractBuild.java:604)
        at jenkins.scm.SCMCheckoutStrategy.checkout(SCMCheckoutStrategy.java:86)
        at
hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.run(AbstractBuild.java:529)
        at hudson.model.Run.execute(Run.java:1728)
        at hudson.model.FreeStyleBuild.run(FreeStyleBuild.java:43)
        at hudson.model.ResourceController.execute(ResourceController.java:98)
        at hudson.model.Executor.run(Executor.java:404)
Caused by: hudson.plugins.git.GitException: Command "git.exe fetch --tags
--progress https://saitharu...@bitbucket.org/mmanche_bitbucket/winzonepoc.git
+refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*" returned status code -1:
stdout:
stderr:
        at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.launchCommandIn(CliGitAPIImpl.java:1752)
        at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.launchCommandWithCredentials(CliGitAPIImpl.java:1495)
        at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.access$300(CliGitAPIImpl.java:64)
        at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl$1.execute(CliGitAPIImpl.java:315)
        at hudson.plugins.git.GitSCM.fetchFrom(GitSCM.java:795)
        ... 11 more
ERROR: null
Finished: FAILURE