Hi Victor,

Thanks for your reply.

Currently i am generating artifacts from Jenkins , I am able to deploy/copy
 to artifactory .

Lets say Build No#12 was the latest build moved to artifactory . Now am
able to see latest artifact i.e Build No# 12 on artifactory dashboard.

But I want to see  and old artifacts i.e Build no #11, 10, 9, 8.. etc on
artifactory .I am not able to see old artifacts on artifactory .

I am using ant and maven based build .  Please find my
jenkins configuration for deploying artifacts to artifactory

For ANt:- I check this box and deploy artifact to artifactory
Generic-Artifactory Integration
Upload Details
  Artifactory upload server:localhost:8081/artifactory
  Target Repository:ABC

Published Artifacts **/dist/*.war
 For Maven:- I am usnig thr Deploy artifactsto Artifactory under post build
actions
Deploy artifacts to Artifactory:
Artifactory upload server:localhost:8081/artifactory
Target releases repository:ABCD

Thanks ,
Pradeep