Not a lot of information on how your Jenkins master and/or slaves are
configured. But you need to make sure that your Windows host is properly
configured as a slave to your Jenkins master. Make sure that the host in
question show a status of connected in Manage Jenkins > Manage Nodes.
Typically Windows agents are configured to connect to the master via JNLP
rather than SSH. It may be possible with the latest Windows Server 2016 and
Microsoft SSH implementation but I have no experience with that.

Jenkins docs on install Windows agents:
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Installing+Jenkins+as+a+Windows+service#InstallingJenkinsasaWindowsservice-InstallSlaveasaWindowsservice%28require.NET2.0framework%29

I'm partial to the task method:
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Launch+Java+Web+Start+slave+agent+via+Windows+Scheduler

Either way should wind you up with a valid and connected slave agent. Once
you have a connected agent it should just be making sure that a valid
corresponding label matching your Windows slave agent is configured in the
Jenkins job. If you have made any recent changes you may need to make sure
that the label is valid. Usually the Jenkins job properties will warn that
the label presently configured does not match one connected to the master.
Good luck!