From: <jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Sam K
<sreeram...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at 10:40 AM
To: Jenkins Users <jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Choose more than one agent at a time

How can I tell Jenkins pipeline to pick up more than one agent at a time if
they are free?  I see there are ways to do this with the normal jobs.  But I'm
looking for options in the coded pipeline method.

I have two slaves with the same label called 'jenkins-slave'.  I have setup all
nodes to 'Only build jobs with label expression matching'.  When I launch a
pipeline with jenkins-slave as node ('jenkins-slave') only one of them is
picked up and does all the work. I want it to use more than one if available.
jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/f5e549a7-c6ca-4110-acef-f79114d2cf8f%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/f5e549a7-c6ca-4110-acef-f79114d2cf8f%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.