Hi,

I am just trying to create a jenkins pipeline library and I just
started with a small test script (test.groovy):

///////////////////////////
package com.somescripts.groovy;

class test{
    def giveMeTest() {
        println "giveMeTest tested successfully :)"
    }
}
///////////////////////////

I am starting this script in a Jenkinsfile like this:

///////////////////////////
@Library('GroovyPipeline')

import com.somescripts.groovy.*;

def t = new com.somescripts.groovy.test();
t.giveMeTest();
///////////////////////////

But I am getting this error:

///////////////////////////
java.io.NotSerializableException: com.somescripts.groovy.test
at
org.jboss.marshalling.river.RiverMarshaller.doWriteObject(RiverMarshaller.java:860)
at
org.jboss.marshalling.river.BlockMarshaller.doWriteObject(BlockMarshaller.java:65)
at
org.jboss.marshalling.river.BlockMarshaller.writeObject(BlockMarshaller.java:56)
at
org.jboss.marshalling.MarshallerObjectOutputStream.writeObjectOverride(MarshallerObjectOutputStream.java:50)
at
org.jboss.marshalling.river.RiverObjectOutputStream.writeObjectOverride(RiverObjectOutputStream.java:179)
at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:344)
at java.util.HashMap.internalWriteEntries(HashMap.java:1785)

It does not help when I change my class definition to

class test implements Serializable { ....

So my question: Why I am getting this error?