Hi,
I just would have some light shed on the poll option when doing a pipeline
checkout.

I currently have a repos for my jenkinsfile, which I don't want to poll for
change (but I could poll it if necessary to activate the poll option).
My code reside into another repo, which I would like to poll for change and
start a build with default parameters value.

I was wondering what are the exact effect of the poll option into the
checkout pipeline method?

My guess:
- It add the repos to the polling if the polling on the jobs is activate
(which will also poll the repos of my jenkinsfile).
- I need to start a first build manually so it get register

am I correct on all this or not?