More info, it seem like if I use the Windows slave computer and the poll
occur, it work just fine. So when the user is lock (sleep is disabled, only
the screen is allowed to go to sleep on this computer and maximum
performance profile is used) and a poll on the master request the slave to
do some work, it seem like it can checkout, build and then hang either at
the end of the build which is completed.

Windows Batch Script - (13 hr in self)
<http://bcadlx03/Jenkins/job/CAD_CPP/job/CAD_CPP_ContinuousBuild/94/execution/node/54/>

So the batch command is done and the command have returned, but nothing
happen after

*msbuild compilation here......00:14:37.575*
*00:14:37.576* Build succeeded.
*00:14:37.577*     0 Warning(s)
*00:14:37.578*     0 Error(s)
*00:14:37.579*
*00:14:37.579* Time Elapsed 00:14:09.54

I'm guessing it has something to do with the desktop access and the user
being lock into Windows 10. If anybody have an idea why a batch script hang
under those conditions when returning, I'm a bit lost here.

bat returnStatus: false, script: "\"${bcad.msbuild_current}\"
${bcad.msbuild_solution_name} ${bcad.msbuild_default_arg} /t:Build"

I use the *returnStatus: False* if that may give any idea (so the build
doesn't get fail and the pipeline stop by a warning).