Hi,

I have jenkins configured on my windows box and I wanted to launch an
openstack windows instance from Jenkins.

Can anyone please help me to configure Heat Orchestration loader settings
correctly , so that I will get correct output from "Heat Orchestration
Template (Hot) Player". Attaching the screenshot for reference.

Any help is much appreciated