The `cd` in the first shell step will change the directory only in the
first shell step.

You should group shell steps together:

sh '''\

cd usr/local/src/freeswitch-1.4.26

./rebootstrap

./configure
make

'''

Additionally, should not you use cd /usr/local/src/freeswitch-1.4.26 and
not cd usr/local/src/freeswitch-1.4.26?

Best regards,
Damien.