Hello, all

I am having a docker image used for jenkins slave.

I tried to mount a volume from the host VM, but during job running, it
fails to create things in mounted volume.

It shows permission denied, I added RW to the volume
"/repo/test:/home/ubuntu/repo:rw".
The current user is ubuntu, I can create things using root user.

But for some reason, I want to continue to use ubuntu user but not the root
user.
Is there any idea on how to make it work?

Thanks in advance.