Is there a way to make sure that concurrent runs of a pipeline enter a
stage in the order they were executed, without aborting any?

I'm putting our unit tests into pipelines. I'd like to wait to calculate
the junit report until the previous runs have had their tests calculated.

Example:
A, B, and C are consecutive runs. Normally, A would finish first, then B,
then C, but if B for some reason crashes, it might have it's tests recorded
before A... and I'd like to avoid that.

My options:
 * Lock - this doesn't work, not if I want the tests to be running
concurrently.
 * Milestone - this also doesn't work - I don't want to abort any of the
reporting