From: Gardell, Steven
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2017 7:30 AM
To: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Future of 'pipeline' in the context of Blue Ocean?

This is not my experience. I see two different bad behaviors:

1)     The display presented for a currently running job is simply wrong, with
the tool showing a running downstream serial activity that doesn’t exist. Once
the overall job completes it “pops” back to a somewhat more correct
presentation. See #2

2)     Presentation of a build with multiple levels of parallelism (e.g. where
one of the parallel activities is forked into parallel activities that re-join)
does not present correctly

Maybe there is some documentation lurking somewhere about structuring Scripted
pipelines in a Blue Ocean friendly fashion?

If the expectation is that this should all work, I will create Jira items for
these behaviors.

Then there is the “visualization” question related to postBuild…