Hi

I am just getting started with the Multibranch pipeline project type (though I
am familiar with conventional job types).

I am not using Docker.  The job will run on multiple svn branches and will
simply run a command step to build our C++ software using a makefile.

I want to store my Jenkinsfile in svn.  Where on the configuration page do I
specify the location of the Jenkinsfile?

Best regards

David