That's related to the
plugin: https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Script+Security+Plugin
therefore you can approve those functions/methods in the global settings.

An administrator may now go to *Manage Jenkins ยป In-process Script Approval*
where a list of scripts pending approval will be shown. Assuming nothing
dangerous-looking is being requested, just click *Approve* to let the
script be run henceforth.

Then you don't need to change the xml manually and reboot Jenkins

Cheers