Hello,

We are trying out the automated install options, especially for maven and
the jdk, to support more environments and even plain machines from the aws
cloud.

Normally, the installation and configuration for automated installation is
straight forward, but the behaviour is not what i expect.

First thing, it seems it extract the maven installation several times.
Afterwards it is there like expected, but why multiple unpacking operations?
Is this a normal behaviour?.  Can I increase some logger level, to see
more? If not, where is a good start to debug it?
Her an extract from the build log

No changes for
http://svn.XXX.de/phoenix/svn/phoenix/cfgmgnt/configs/nexus-cleanup-configuration/trunk

since the previous build
Unpacking http://XXX.de/tools/maven/apache-maven-3.5.0-bin.tar.gz to
/opt/XXX/jenkins/tools/hudson.tasks.Maven_MavenInstallation/maven_test on
itbld108

Unpacking http://XXX.de/tools/maven/apache-maven-3.5.0-bin.tar.gz to
/opt/XXX/jenkins/tools/hudson.tasks.Maven_MavenInstallation/maven_test on
itbld108

Unpacking http://XXX.de/tools/maven/apache-maven-3.5.0-bin.tar.gz to
/opt/XXX/jenkins/tools/hudson.tasks.Maven_MavenInstallation/maven_test on
itbld108
Parsing POMs

Unpacking http://XXX.de/tools/maven/apache-maven-3.5.0-bin.tar.gz to
/opt/XXX/jenkins/tools/hudson.tasks.Maven_MavenInstallation/maven_test on
itbld108
Established TCP socket on 45507

Unpacking http://XXX.de/tools/maven/apache-maven-3.5.0-bin.tar.gz to
/opt/XXX/jenkins/tools/hudson.tasks.Maven_MavenInstallation/maven_test on
itbld108

The next problem is, that it seems the automatic  jdk does not work.
Meaning, it does not even try to install it. Just an error afterwards that
it can't find the jdk, like expected.
No log entry, nothing. Same question, which logging can i increase, or a
good start for debugging would be helpful.
Installation for maven and jdk are both activated via label.
And yes, i checked it 10 times, that there is no typo. Both labels are
named "llnux".

I hope someone can give me a hint to further analyse the problem.

Current Setup:
Jenkins 2.54, on ubuntu,
Slave for automated install is an unbuntu machine, started via ssh slave.