Hi everybody,
I've been strugleling for a while trying to add an additional podTemplate
to the default one offered by this nice google installation tutorial:

https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/continuous-deployment-on-kubernetes

started by trying to make the docker plugin work:
https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/continuous-deployment-on-kubernetes/issues/65

then went to the kubernetes plugin road by trying to add an additional
podTemplate:
https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/continuous-deployment-on-kubernetes/issues/75

tried many things, no success, the whole point is to be able to switch
between several configuration based on all ready gcloud/kubectl images:
https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/continuous-deployment-on-kubernetes/blob/master/jenkins/docker-slave-image/Dockerfile

with different configuration for each (like adding nodejs etc...) depending
on the need of my services.

but only the default podTemplate is working for me, can't seem to add
another, either with podTemplate on jenkinsfile or via the kubernete plugin
configuration (showed in the screenshot attached).

quite new to Jenkins/Kubernetes/Docker, don't know what I'm missing...

Thanks in advance for your help and for taking the time.
Philippe