I've found Jenkins article Triggering a build using hooks in Bitbucket
server
<https://support.cloudbees.com/hc/en-us/articles/226568007-Triggering-a-build-using-hooks-in-Bitbucket-server>

and it states that

You need to ensure that your workspace is not deleted after every build.
> The Git plugin needs the workspace in order to compare previous commits to
> check if there were changes in the repository or not.

What will happen if the workspace will be deleted or when build will be
simply executed on different node? Will Jenkins not be able to correctly
depict changes between previous and current builds?

How does this rule apply to *Pipeline*, especially *Multibranch* and *Bitbucket
Team* jobs and the fact that mult-ibranch jobs do it own branch indexing?

With Regards,
Lukasz.