I don' t think the Jenkins CRON spec has seconds resolution.

You can build an orchestrater job that is scheduled to run every 1 minute.

Then in that job, loop 6 times with a sleep of 10 seconds and build another
job.

Also use the do not allow concurrent builds.

Something like this:

pipeline {

    agent any

    options {
        disableConcurrentBuilds()
        timestamps()
    }

    triggers {
        // Default triggering on a schedule every 1 minute or you can get
from ENV
        cron("${env.CRON_SCHEDULE?:'* * * * *'}")
    }

    stages {

        stage('Trigger Job Every 10s') {
            steps {