I have a working Jenkins v2.19 instance.  I have a main pipeline job that
references a Jenkinsfile in a BitBucket repo, accessed through a ssh url.
The Jenkinsfile references a global shared library, also stored in
BitBucket with a ssh url.

I'm working with someone who's trying to upgrade me to v2.46.  He's set up
the v2.46 instance and copied over everything from the 2.19 instance,
including credentials.

When I first looked at the configuration of the main job in the new
instance, inside the "Pipeline" "Definition" section, underneath the
"Repository URL" field, it says this:
Failed to connect to repository : java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot
open session, connection is not authenticated.

Despite this error, it let me run a build with this specification.
Initially, the build would fail at the point where it tried to obtain the
Jenkinsfile, saying this:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot open session, connection is not
authenticated.

After that point, the person I'm working with did some fiddling that I'm
unsure about, and now we're almost in the identical state, as it's now able
to obtain the Jenkinsfile, but it fails almost immediately afterwards,
trying to obtain the global shared library, with the above exception.

When we were failing to obtain the Jenkinsfile, we thought perhaps this was
a "known_hosts" problem.  We looked at the file on both boxes.  Both of
them had an entry for the BitBucket server we were connecting to.  Now that
we're getting the Jenkinsfile, but failing to get the shared library, I'm
even more confused.

Besides the main Jenkins version difference, I noted the following version
differences with git-related plugins:
old:
Git client plugin 2.1.0
Git Parameter Plug-In 0.7.0
Git plugin 3.0.1

new:
Git client plugin 2.4.6
Git Parameter Plug-In 0.8.0
Git Pipeline for Blue Ocean 1.0.1
Git plugin 3.3.0

Any ideas of what might be going on here?