There can be dozens of for this, you need to provide more details. Is this
system healthy, or does it swap, do you not build on master like
recommended, or is there builds running there that could affect the server
system? Is the JVM memory ok, or not (GC logging). What is your master
doing (thread dump).

My 2 cents