More info..
When I click on view fingerprints in the build, it takes me
https://jenkinshost/job/webapps/view/myview/job/IRAD-CoreBuild/1/fingerprints/
FileB is listed there
Then when I click on "More details" link it takes me
to https://jenkinshost/fingerprint/2e24226ea848c9bbb946e50740a4dbeb/ which
is the fingerprint for FileA.

How can I get to the API for the first url above which I hope will give me
the link between FileB and FileA? Adding "api/json" to the end of the url
results in "Not Found" (http 404)
.