Hi All,

I use 2 multibranch jobs from one repository and github-branch-source-plugin used for set build status in pull request.

2 jobs because we need to split it to regular and regression jobs. All jobs have PRs. And PR from every jobs set the same status in github PR.

How can I change context (continuous-integration/jenkins/pr-merge or continuous-integration/jenkins/branch), which used in github status?

I see that it looks hardcoded in https://github.com/jenkinsci/github-branch-source-plugin/blob/master/src/main/java/org/jenkinsci/plugins/github_branch_source/GitHubBuildStatusNotification.java#L79

Am I right?

If yes, how can I disable setting the status by github-branch-source-plugin?

Thank you for advice.

--
WBD,
Viacheslav Dubrovskyi