In my declarative pipeline Jenkinsfile, I have the following shell script
line:

sh """
curl -F "status=2" -F "notify=1" -F "notes=${params.ReleaseNotes}" -F
"ipa=@${env.filename}" -H "X-HockeyAppToken: 1234"
https://rink.hockeyapp.net/api/2/apps/upload
"""

This does not work, because curl is apparently unable to open the file. The
file clearly exists, and the env.filename variable contains the correct
filename (you can see this in the console log below, as the variable has
been expanded to a file name).

A snippet of my console log is below. I’ve been working on this for a
number of hours, and I could use any help or advice you might have.

[Pipeline] sh[JenkinsAndroidTest] Running shell script
+ curl -F status=2 -F notify=1 -F notes= -F
ipa=@Project-debug-v2.1.0-b999.apk
-H X-HockeyAppToken: 1234 https://rink.hockeyapp.net/api/2/apps/upload
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time
Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left
Speed

curl: (26) couldn't open file “Project-debug-v2.1.0-b999.apk
"
[Pipeline] }