Hi,

I configured a declarative pipeline with the kubernetes-plugin to start a
jenkins job's in a k8s cluster. This is working great but now I want to use
volumes for secrets and need to specify a podTemplate. I'm not sure how to
configure a podTemplate for a declarative pipeline. The pipeline that is
working:

pipeline {
    agent {
        kubernetes {
            label 'jenkins-demo'
            containerTemplate {
                name 'dind-jdk8-maven3'
                image 'eu.gcr.io/jenkins-demo/dind-jdk8-maven3:v4'
                ttyEnabled true
                command 'cat'
            }
        }
    }
    stages {
    }
}

The above I would like to extend with a podTemplate containing volumes and
a secretVolume. The issue is that I don't know the correct syntax for
specifying a podTemplate in the declarative pipeline. So I came up with
this:

pipeline {
    agent {
        kubernetes {
            label 'jenkins-demo'
            podTemplate {
                volumes {
                    secretVolume(secretName: 'some-secret', mountPath:
'/some-secret')
                }
                containerTemplate {
                    name 'dind-jdk8-maven3'
                    image 'eu.gcr.io/jenkins-demo/dind-jdk8-maven3:v4'
                    ttyEnabled true
                    command 'cat'
                }
            }
        }
    }
    stages {
    }
}

Ofcourse this doesn't work an throws an error. Can anyone help me out with
specifying a podTemplate so I can use k8s secrets?

Thanks,
Vincent