The hpi present at the address http://nilleb.com/pub/mstest-0.20-snapshot/
Exposes the mstest plugin to a pipeline (jenkinsfile) with the "mstest"
symbol.

I have linted a little a part of the plugin code, as described in the
pipeline devguide. I will eventually continue on the next days. The lint
doesn't alter the plugin behavior.

For the ones using the xUnit plugin, I have opened a pull request on that
plugin repository in order to update the mstest-to-junit XSL (because the
one included with that plugin still contained some bugs fixed in 2015).

Many thanks to the testers, if any, and have a good day.