Hi guys,
I'm writing to you because we are having issues making our jenkins slaves
to use all available resources when running a build.

We have a master-slave deployment with jenkins master running in a t2.large
instance type in AWS (2 vCPU and 8GB of RAM) and the slaves running in
m4.xlarge instance type (4 vCPUs and 16GB of RAM)

the build consist of creating a docker-compose cluster (8 containers,
including elasticsearch, psql, and a apache storm application) and
executing a python test against that cluster

We rule out any issue related to the tests themselves or
docker/docker-compose by running the test manually on the jenkins slave.
The thing is that when running the test manually in the slave, the test
runs in 5 minutes taking all the 4 vCPU to 100% while running the the build
takes 25 minutes and only 1 of the vCPU is taken to 100%

Is there any specific setting that we need to setup in Jenkins so the slave
use all the available CPUs?

The number of executors is 1

Thanks in advance